Friday, December 5, 2008

Took my CheryPal out to a cafe!

So I thought it would be interesting to see just how portable this device is. Yes, it is tiny and hand held, but that's before you add the monitor, keyboard and mouse peripherals.

So I loaded everything into my black HBO duffle bag. The keyboard is weightless and it would have fit into a messenger bag if not for the fact that my flat screen monitor is of the desktop variety, and not the smallest, slimmest available.

Cafe Roma is in UC Berkeley territory, and there is a back room where people can sit for hours working, studying, reading, without being disturbed. I have been there for live performances in this back room as well.

So I chose a table next to the wall where there was a 3 prong outlet, necessary for my monitor. Of course the CherryPal requires electricity, but only a 2 prong. (Note to self- place a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter in my bag for future CherryPal outings.)

I felt like a magician pulling out my bag of tricks, wires and peripherals in front of an audience. It is funny that the CherryPal itself is so non-intrusive. I was pleased that I had both a full size keyboard and monitor for much more comfort.

Some places provide the monitor for hooking up your laptop - and so now I have a new opportunity to explore conducive CherryPal locations outside my office.

I did explore the word processing program briefly. I plan to blog directly on location from my CherryPal for future posts!
blog comments powered by Disqus

About CherryPal for Everyone (CP4Every1 or CPFE)

CP4Every1 is constantly crawling the web (on human hands and knees) to find unique information of value regarding green technology, cheap and reliable connectivity, personal, portable and sustainable industry developments, future and social/cultural transformative technology, political relevance and news that is NOT just another re-posting of the same press release pushed out by the industry.

Please note that all copyrights and links to original material are provided and respected. NO robots were used to post content.

Your comments are invited.


Enter your Email to receive CPFE Updates




Preview Powered by FeedBlitz

ENTER CODE CPP206

ENTER CODE CPP206
for $10 off purchase price
AEoogle

Search

Scroll to bottom for Google Custom Search Results

Search Results

Other CherryPal Brand Angel Blogs