Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CherryPal At My Front Door!!!!

It arrived!  

In a small, black cardboard box with a picture of the CherryPal on the outside.
I'm openning it - It is soooo tiny - like a compact make-up case.

It is even smaller than a paperback book - its the size of a handheld Nintendo GameBoy - the original ones - about the size of the Nintendo DS (dual screen).  If you take a standard 8 1/2 by 11 inch  peice of printer paper and fold it in half, it is smaller than that.

I've plugged in my monitor, which goes directly into the back.  I went to plug in my keyboard, but found I need a USB connector to plug it into the CherryPal...there are 2 USB ports available - which means one for the keyboard and one for the mouse.  It only came with a cord to plug it into the wall.  I'll also need a phone connection, as there is a port for a phone jack.

There is no literature, no user manual, no directions, NADA...

I thought I was prepared with everything I needed, but guess its off to Radio Shack for my USB connector for the keyboard and mouse.

More to come in the new adventures of plugging in my CherryPal!
blog comments powered by Disqus

About CherryPal for Everyone (CP4Every1 or CPFE)

CP4Every1 is constantly crawling the web (on human hands and knees) to find unique information of value regarding green technology, cheap and reliable connectivity, personal, portable and sustainable industry developments, future and social/cultural transformative technology, political relevance and news that is NOT just another re-posting of the same press release pushed out by the industry.

Please note that all copyrights and links to original material are provided and respected. NO robots were used to post content.

Your comments are invited.


Enter your Email to receive CPFE Updates




Preview Powered by FeedBlitz

ENTER CODE CPP206

ENTER CODE CPP206
for $10 off purchase price
AEoogle

Search

Scroll to bottom for Google Custom Search Results

Search Results

Other CherryPal Brand Angel Blogs