Thursday, December 4, 2008

Received my Username and Password!

Ok - just to manage some expectations here:

There is no huge organization behind the CherryPal from my direct experience.

Max Seybold is answering emails personally and recently said:

"At the Brand Angel party July 3rd I clearly stated that the success of CherryPal's design principles (building the same product, though, lower energy consumption and much cheaper) is much more important to me than the success of CherryPal (the company) itself. Don't get me wrong, I am fully commited to making CherryPal successful.

CherryPal evolved from a project to a company just recently. We are not a multi-billion dollar company. We don't have budget nor desire to put any spin on what's going on. It is what it is."

So, it goes that I received my username and password,
and my 2 colleagues and I are working to get the keyboard, mouse and CherryPal all communicating...

We plug in the username, the password, and a desktop comes up that has icons for
Home, Trash and File System.

:)
blog comments powered by Disqus

About CherryPal for Everyone (CP4Every1 or CPFE)

CP4Every1 is constantly crawling the web (on human hands and knees) to find unique information of value regarding green technology, cheap and reliable connectivity, personal, portable and sustainable industry developments, future and social/cultural transformative technology, political relevance and news that is NOT just another re-posting of the same press release pushed out by the industry.

Please note that all copyrights and links to original material are provided and respected. NO robots were used to post content.

Your comments are invited.


Enter your Email to receive CPFE Updates




Preview Powered by FeedBlitz

ENTER CODE CPP206

ENTER CODE CPP206
for $10 off purchase price
AEoogle

Search

Scroll to bottom for Google Custom Search Results

Search Results

Other CherryPal Brand Angel Blogs